How it Works
Designed by Us. Made by Us. Customised by you.
There are just 4 Steps to "Custom Front" your home creating beautiful handcrafted plywood kitchens at a fraction of the cost.
- Contact Ikea and plan and design your Kitchen.
- Send us your plans for an estimate for the fronts, panels, handles and worktops.
- Order your cabinets and hinges from Ikea and your fronts, panels, handles and worktop from Custom Fronts
- Ikea deliver your cabinets and we deliver your handmade fronts to you usually in around 6 weeks. Our products come with hinge holes pre-drilled and cut to fit exactly. They attach in exactly the same way as Ikea's. We can work with you for a suitable delivery date.
It's easy to send us your plans - just send us your Ikea log in details, or a PDF of your design (send us all the views of the kitchen please!). If you've more than 1 design, let us know which one you want us to use.
The best way to get the most accurate quote is to leave on all the doors, drawer fronts and panels so we can see how the kitchen is configured.
We love Ikea. They create high quality, tried and tested systems. Meticulously measured and cut by craftsmen our products attach in exactly the same way as Ikea products. We pre-drill the hinge holes meaning they attach easily in exactly the same way as Ikea fronts, but offering you the look and quality of a fully bespoke kitchen We also supply all the cover panels, plinths and worktops that you need.
Simply choose from our large range of premium quality finishes and handles, and add to your cabinets.
Need a bespoke door, panelling, storage or shelving in your Ikea kitchen? No problem, talk to us about what you need. Kitchen islands can also be created from standard cabinets.
Which cabinet systems do Custom Fronts accessorise?
- BathroomOur standard sizes fit the IKEA Metod kitchen system, hinged doors for the IKEA Pax wardrobe system, and doors for the Besta living room storage system.