How it works?
Designed by Us. Made by Us. Customised by you.
4 Steps to "Custom Front" your home.
- Contact Ikea (or your kitchen cabinet manufacturer of choice) and plan and design your Kitchen. Not sure what you want? Get in touch - we love to chat about kitchens!
- Send us your plans* for an estimate for the fronts, panels, handles and worktops
- Order your cabinets and hinges from Ikea and your fronts, panels, handles and worktop from Custom Fronts
- Ikea deliver your cabinets and we deliver your handmade fronts to you usually in around 6 weeks. Our products come with hinge holes pre-drilled and cut to fit exactly. They attach in exactly the same way as Ikea's. We can work with you for a suitable delivery date.
Customise your kitchen with our Custom Fronts, creating beautiful handcrafted plywood kitchens at a fraction of the cost. How? Simply choose from our large range of premium quality finishes and handles, and add our doors, drawer fronts, cover panels, and worktops to your cabinets - whether from Ikea or another manufacturer. Can't choose ? Contact us for help.
*For non-Ikea cabinets please send us a "cutting list" i.e. a list of all the doors, drawerfronts, panels and plinths you need together with dimensions width x height in millimetres - your kitchen planner will give this to you or else ask us for our Measuring Guide.
We love Ikea cabinets as they create high quality, tried and tested systems but we can also make custom sizes for other manufacturers cabinets such as Howdens/Magnets/Benchmarx/Wickes/DIY kitchens etc.
With decades of experience in kitchen design and manufacture, we have meticulously designed and measured all the Ikea fronts and panels needed to perfectly fit with their system. We pre-drill the hinge holes meaning they attach easily in exactly the same way as Ikea fronts, but offering you the look and quality of a fully bespoke kitchen. We also supply all the cover panels, plinths and worktops that you need.
We can make custom sizes either for other cabinets or for bespoke shelving, storage or cabinets in your kitchen. Kitchen islands can also be created from standard cabinets.
Which cabinet systems do Custom Fronts accessorise?
- BathroomOur standard sizes fit the IKEA Metod kitchen system, hinged doors for the IKEA Pax wardrobe system, and doors for the Besta living room storage system.